How to use
Easy to use
For safe installation
A. Direction of cable and gripper must be in a straight line.
B. The cable must be inserted all the way through the gripper and protrude at least 5 mm from bottom
Gripper with joint
A. The angle of the cable must be in the same direction as the gripper joint. Otherwise the joint may break.
- Beware of the risk for electrical shock when the cable enters an electrical appliance.
- Any attempt to manipulate the gripper mechanism voids all our liabilities.
- Impulses and vibrations can considerably reduce the total strength.
- Keep oils/fats away from the cable and grippers.
- Do not paint or coat the cable or grippers.
- Dust and small particles can clog the gripper mechanism.
- Combining other products with original Alem Teknik products voids our responsibility.